Please note that we do not yet know whether the rules for the NH will change.
So, until this is confirmed, please can we ask patient to continue to:
- wear a mask when visiting the surgery
- keep distance from other patients when in the waiting room
- arrive no longer than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- avoid attending for routine appointments if you think you have COVID
- Tell us if you have COVID symptoms or are COVID positive when you make an appointment
We continue to ask our patients to help us to keep others safe, and prevent the spread of COVID particularly as the virus will continue to mutate. Please remember that there are some patients that cannot be vaccinated and others that have a weak or compromised immune system.