COVID Boosters Saturday 9th Postponed

Dear Patients

Yet again logistics have let us down and unfortunately we are not going to receive our flu vaccines today. We have therefore had to cancel the flu clinic scheduled for tomorrow Saturday 9th October.

We are hoping to be notified this afternoon or Monday as to when we can expect a delivery and the aim is to run the clinic next Saturday instead.  We will keep you posted.

We have emailed, sent text messages and called patients this morning. For those patients who do not have mobiles or emails entered on the system we have called.  If you were out or unable to answer we have left a message.

A message of cancellation has been put on the door. Apologies to any patients who arrive and find the surgery closed.