If you have been invited to attend the surgery by one of our clinicians we ask that you wear a face covering to help protect yourself, other patients, our clinicians and other staff members. The safety of all is of paramount importance to us.
- You MUST wear a face covering that should cover your nose and mouth. See illustration below to make your own at home or visit www.gov.uk/phe/face-coverings
- You will not be allowed access to the surgery and to your appointment with our clinicians by failing to wear a face covering.
- We ask that you do not wear gloves.
- When visiting for your appointment please if possible attend alone, carers or parents of course are able to attend. Our aim is to help minimise the number of people in our waiting area at one time.
- We have a system in place in the waiting area to allow patients to be seated 2m apart.
- Hand sanitisers are available and should be used by all visiting patients.
- Please be reassured our surgery is a ‘Clean’ and ‘Safe’ area to visit, we are following strict protocols to ensure the safety of all.
- Our GP’s and nurses are here for you- We continue to ensure that people who need care or medical assistance receive it. Do not ignore other health issues or ongoing medical conditions.